Korg Volca Beats
Korg Volca Beats Analog Drum Machine at a Glance:
- Six analog parts and four PCM parts, fully editable
- A powerful sequencer makes it easy to create
- Truly portable, and easy to integrate with other gear
Six analog parts and four PCM parts, fully editableLet's cut to the chase - the Korg Volca Beats gives you six analog drum parts and four PCM drum parts, fully editable to your heart's content. That means you can create everything from punchy, glitched-out rhythms to booming 808-style grooves. And even though Volca Beats is an analog drum machine, you can store multiple patterns for easy recall later on.
A powerful sequencer makes it easy to createThe Electribe-style sequencer on the Volca Beats drum machine lets you create 16-step patterns, and store up to eight of them in internal memory. A cool Stutter function lets you easily create repeated triggers that'll instantly add some excitement to your pattern.
Truly portable, and easy to integrate with other gearWith its compact size and optional AC or battery power, the Korg Volca Beats is truly a go-anywhere groove box. Best of all, it's got the right connections to interface with any of your gear. It's got a MIDI input so you can control it via any MIDI sequencer, and it even has Sync I/O so it can play in time with Korg's Monotribe and Monotron analog synthesizers. Or simply create whatever drum sounds you like, then sample them for sequencing elsewhere.
Korg Volca Beats Analog Drum Machine Features:
- Portable analog drum machine with Electribe-style sequencer
- Six analog parts and four PCM parts are fully editable to create your own sounds
- Sync In/Out makes it easy to play in time with Monotribe or other Volca machines
- Control via the onboard ribbon or via MIDI input
- Save up to eight patterns for later recall
- Can sync to MIDI Clock from your DAW or external sequencer
- Built-in stutter effect