Dr. No Evil Mother Fuzzer
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
- Volg zending met Track & Trace
- Veilig, snel en vertrouwd versturen
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
|Type||:||Distortion, Overdrive of Fuzz|
DrNo-Effects has just released its latest boutique creation, a reinvented take on an old school classic which, like all DrNo pedals, has been 100% handmade using the best components available.
(PRESS RELEASE): Rumors have crossed the country of the resurrection of a rare beast. It feasts on guitar licks and riffs and colours it with his poisoned tongue.
Together with Dutch guitar player Pablo van de Poel, Dr.No developed a rare beast. Almost two years ago Dr.No and Pablo (both Fuzz addicts) formed a pact started a collaboration with final goal, getting you the best Fuzz of the universe, that after many prototypes resulted in the amazing Evil Motherfuzzer.
This old school classic reinvented fuzz contains two rare NOS High Gain AC128 matched pair Germanium Transistors that are collected and brought together from places all over the world (yeseven from a radio museum). The Evil Motherfuzzer has this PNP Positive ground on the main hand build circuit board, but no worries the Evil MotherFuzzer contains a little brain that turns that around to negative ground so you dont have to worry about daisy chaining your Germanium Fuzz with other effects in your chain that in other cases cause trouble.
Because of the rarity of the old Germanium trannies the edition is extremely limited. Only 74 copies can be buildworldwide. With again an amazing graphic design, and fully hand build with all selected and high end components that makes this Fuzz to become a new classic for true tone connoisseurs. As a cool bonus the Evil MotherFuzzer is handsigned by Pablo van de Poel as well as Dr.No.
• Volume: Output control level. Even when the volume knob turned counter clockwise, an amazing tone and fuzz will stand out.
• Fuzz: The Fuzz knob controls the amount of Evil Fuzz. To have a cool clean up sound, leave your Fuzz dail knob fully open and try to lower your volume on your guitar or volume pedal. Also when lowering the Fuzz, a very organic tone will remain.
• Contour: This knob allows you to play and dial with Harmonic tone, Sustain. It also adds clarity to your midrange.
• Bias: The Bias knob gives you the opportunity to leave out the fat, bass when lowering the dial knob . This allows you to have other effects like Wah Wah,s run through without losing them in your signal.