Shure U4S incl beltpack, incl handheld
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
Shure U4S set, 350 euro ex btw per stuk, incl 3 maanden garantie (423,50 incl btw)
elke set bestaat uit de volgende onderdelen:
1x Shure U4S MB enkele ontvanger 800-830Khz
1x Shure U2-MB handheld
1x Shure U1-MB beltpack
LET OP, dus zonder kop.
The Shure UHF Wireless microphone system is a frequency-agile diversity system
operating in the UHF band. Both the receiver and the transmitter are synthesizer
controlled via Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for clear, steady radio frequency
(RF) signal. The receiver is available in either dual or single models that fit into a standard
19 inch (482 mm) equipment rack. An auxiliary unswitched AC output jack allows
multiple receivers to be linked daisy chain style. The optional UA830 Remote
Antenna Kits can be powered by 12 Vdc, 500 mA output provided through the antenna
connectors. The optional UA845 Antenna Distribution Amplifier Kits allows connection
of multiple receivers using only two antennas.
- Shure UHF Wireless Systems offer many exceptional features, including:
- Menu Driven Display. Userprogrammable receiver display shows Group,
Channel, Frequency, Name, Squelch level, and Locked/Unlocked status.
- Exclusive Shure MARCAD?Circuitry.
MARCAD (Maximum Ratio Combining
Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections
and combines them in a single output signal. MARCAD provides superior reception
and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
- Noise Squelch Circuitry. Analyzes signal quality instead of signal strength. This
virtually eliminates the possibility of annoying noise bursts coming through your
- Dual RF Level Meters. The U4S and U4D receivers have two RF meters, one for
each antenna. The dual meters indicate received signal strength at each antenna,
and make it easier to identify and troubleshoot dead spots.
- Audio Metering. Each receiver includes a sevensegment audio meter that lets
you monitor audio level and helps optimize transmitter gain setting.
- Transmitter Display. Shows Group, Channel, Battery Power Level, and POWER
LOCK ON/OFF* condition. Both displays are user programmable.
- Tone Key Squelch: Eliminates unwanted noise from entering system; eliminates
popping noises when turning the transmitter on or off.
- Dual Receiver Option: Provides greater flexibility while conserving rack space.
- Preconfigured Group/Channel: Ensures frequency compatibility and simplifies
- Network Expansion Capability. U4S and U4D receivers have a 25pin serial connector
for future computer control and monitoring via an accessory interface box.
- DC/DC Converter: Ensures consistent audio and RF performance, even if battery