What's included (Total Value - Over EUR 600)
- Set of Callaway X12 Irons, 3 through 9 iron including Pitching, Sand and Lob Wedges (pre-owned retails for EUR 130 to EUR 209). All Steel Shafts
- Giant Golf Gap Wedge (pre-owned EUR 14). Graphite Shaft
- Taylor Made Rocketballz RBZ 9.5 degree driver (only swung twice with price tag on it. No head cover). Pre-owns go for EUR 91, but this has rarely been used, so worth more.
- Adams Tight Lies Fairway Wood. 16 Degrees with Head Cover. Graphite Shaft. Retail EUR 20.
- STX putter with rubber face. EUR 25 to EUR 50 on eBay.
- Ogio golf bag, red and used - EUR 50 to EUR 100 on eBay
- Club Glove Travel Bag used - New is well over EUR 200, but this has really only been used from a move to Amsterdam and Singapore. Includes stick to make sure your clubs don't get damaged on the plane.
Selling a set of golf clubs, bag and travel bag.
Just moved to Amsterdam from Singapore and have no need for the clubs anymore (I gave up golf after a shoulder injury).
The Irons have been used for 4 seasons and have a total of 25 rounds played in them.
The putter has been used for 10 seasons and has 40 rounds in it.
The Driver has been swung Twice (yes, two times) and still has the price sticker on it.
All clubs but the driver and putter need to be regripped.
There are minor scratches on all the irons from use, but nothing to ride home about.
Buyer takes the entire set and is responsible for pickup. Not selling in pieces,