Customs Coordinator (Parttime)
|Uren per week||:||Tot en met 24 uur|
- Handle daily exceptions and facilitate resolutions between Site Logistics, carriers and customs authorities.
- Report to customs agent on a daily basis.
- Resolve issues related to issuing of customs documents (ATRs/EURs).
- Perform first level escalation for operational issues identified by the Customs Administrator.
- Participate in Supply Chain resourcing projects.
- Support the administrative process in the Customs team.
- Monitor and resolve issues reported via Descartes.
- Maintain measurement system for improvement opportunity identification.
- Resolve operational issues and follow up on emergency procedures as declared by customs authorities.
- Monitor daily reporting out of SAP and support the Customs Administrator in following up.
- Perform Root Cause Investigation on document process and system gaps and escalate to Customs Specialist.
- Perform RCI on document resolution and train the Customs Administrator on process.
- Provide specific Customs knowledge which may have a financial impact on the sourcing strategy of the business.
- Complete and maintain Level 7 documentation.
- Operate as back-up of the Customs Administrator
- Rotational on call duty, weekdays from 16.30 22.00h
Minimum 2 years of experience in international Supply Chain role
- Fluency in English (written & oral)
- Good command of one or more other European languages.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- Experience with SAP R3
- Customs/ export knowledge
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Works independently, is self motivated and accountable
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Reiskostenvergoeding van €0,19 euro per kilometer
- Onkostenvergoeding Westerschelde tunnel
Heb je interesse? Neem dan snel contact op met het Randstad / Tempo-Team (RTC) Flexcenter via het emailadres: