Team Leader Software
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 3 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
- OVER ONS
RBC Engineering Support » Vacatures » Team Leader SoftwareTeam Leader SoftwareIntroduction
Are you an ambitious, process driven person with a drive for results? Do you have at least 3 years managed a team? Are you experienced with software model driven engineering? Then this could be your next job.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) the teamlead is a member of a multi-disciplinary team. In these teams software plays an important role for the success of our client. Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for our client. You will be involved at all stages of specifying, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. Its also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues, and using each others unique area of expertise.
· You are responsible for creating a team plan and organize the development team in a motivated, efficient software production machine using the we can do mentality.
· You will reporting towards the project/product team and the line management group.
· You drive customer satisfaction, as it is the number one driver for our client.
Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable.
· managed a team for at least 3 years in a challenging, dynamic environment.
· demonstrable expertise in Agile and have experiences in tools as ASD, C, C++,
· expert knowledge of object oriented programming,
· Unix/Linux, Solaris, realtime, Python, VxWorks, MATLAB and
· software configuration management knowledge (ClearCase)
· Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership
· Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
· Real team player with quality orientation.
· Good knowledge of English.
Solliciteer op de vacature voor: Team Leader Software