Designer Software C++
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 1 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
You will work in a team of about 30 engineers taking responsibility for a specific machine function. You are responsible for all software improvements and new features in your domain. You build software solutions / designs to control the imperfections. Typically you work in a team of about 10 engineers in an agile/scrum development process.
What this job makes an ultimate challenge for talented Software developers is:
- Working in multidisciplinary engineering teams, cooperate with colleagues from Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanics, Mathematics, Electronics and other software departments.
- Highly academic environment, most of your colleagues have a Master and/or PhD education from top quality technical universities
- You will dive into 50 million lines of complex code
What makes you the next generation?
You do need to have couple of firm YESSES on below topics:
- You have an Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- As a graduate you have a proven track record in C++ software development for technical equipment.
- We welcome 1-10 years relevant experience candidates
- The working environment is both complex, dynamic and demanding. You need to be perfect in English, willing to work in a team and have strong communication skills to be successful here.
- And last, you are not into developing banking / SAP / business software
C++, Unix/Linux, Solaris, MATLAB, Clearcase, Git, configuration management, engineer, software engineer, design engineer, computer science, system engineering, lithography, model driven design, model driven engineering, OO (based) design.