Senior Software Engineer/Designer C++
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 10 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
For a client of us from Eindhoven we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Designer C++.
You will strengthen the team by your leadership skills, technical knowledge and open mindset to support the team in delivering high output. You will be challenged to show an abstract understanding of concepts and roadmaps but at the same time show in-depth low level programming knowledge of C++ while working closely with the team. You will be coaching the team in optimizing their Agile development skills. Your responsibilities The KAR for the function of software designer:
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his software Unit in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications / architectures.
- Delegates, coaches and verifies the implementation by SW-Engineers.
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain software that meets the product specification.
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature, and technical contacts, and propagates it.
- Defines, executes and takes the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies.
- Contributes to (SW-) technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities.
- Takes technological or process related improvements initiatives within the scope of at least the software development group.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
- Inspires his team members to get the job done.
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
A candidate having:
- Academic or bachelor degree in informatics
- 5+ years Agile scrum master experience
- Leader to deliver features in a scrum team
- 10+ years of experience in technical software development
- Software Architecture/design experience
- Able to make designs and present them
- C++ 11 knowledge
- Software modeling experience (UML, DSL, ASD, )
- Experienced with programming hardware
- Experienced in coding in legacy code
- Windows 7
- Preferably experienced in DSLS (Xtext/Xtend)
- Can do style
- Self propelling
- Hands on mentality
Are you interested? Reply to email@example.com with your motivation and CV