Software Engineer C/C++
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 10 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
For a client of us from Eindhoven we are looking for a software engineer C/C++.
You will be part of the R&D organization in the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). The Business Unit MRI is a leading supplier for 1st line screening technology in Hospitals. MRI is one of the youngest and most innovative imaging technologies and is growing not only in applications but also in complexity of the system and acquisition techniques. It is the most suitable technology for soft tissue imaging due to its non-invasive nature. Imaging of neurologic and musculoskeletal structures is of key importance for our MRI products. The MRI R&D organization is responsible for hardware and software development including specification, integration, verification, validation and approbation of components from internal and external suppliers. Within the MR R&D organization a dedicated team (Lean Engineering) exists, focusing specifically on diagnostic and serviceability capability of the MR system to lower total cost of ownership in the chain. This position is part of the Lean Engineering team.
As Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing Software for the Device Control part of the MR Scanner. You will be part of team of Software engineers for MRI Control and Data Acquisition System. Your responsibilities Develop world class embedded real time and system diagnostics software Implement technical decisions for the development projects in Device Control area Ensure high quality of deliverables Develop technical and MR Domain skills Adhere to the organization process
- Bachelors or Masters in ICT, Informatics, Computer Science or Electronics;
- Min. 5 years work experience;
- Knowledge of SW control of Electronics / Control systems;
- Signal processing;
- SW engineering skills;
- C/C++ programming skills;
- Experience in formal Software configuration controlled environment;
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual.
- Knowledge of Vxworks
- Scripting languages Ruby, Perl
- Experience in Healthcare or a regulated industry is a strong advantage
- Ideal candidate would have a background in e.g. electrical engineering as we
Are you interested? Reply to email@example.com with your motivation and CV.