Finnish speaking Customer care representative in Heerlen
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 3 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
Our relation offers you a position where you offer day-to-day support in their Order-To-Cash processes (orders, disputes & credits, enquiries, returns, monitoring...) as well as Supply Chain processes (PAR level, carrier scheduling...) through analytical and operational support.
They expect you to be able to provide a professional level of support to the Back Office & Field sales staff and customers by processing a broad knowledge of the products, processes, tools and policies and ability to monitor product & information flows as well as resolving issues.
In the job of Customer Care representative, you contribute to the company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction.
You are responsible for monitoring physical & information flows and you manage all incoming calls (including orders) and incoming e-mails to Customer Service shared mailboxes. Furthermore, you are responsible for issue resolution and reactive communication towards the customer, including coordination of the issues especially with BO teams.
Other responsibilities include exceptional return flow management such as; return info check-creation in SAP, pick up arrangement & follow-up & update SAP, and responsibility for Service & Repair management: creation in SAP, return arrangement, offer preparation & manage the invoicing.
For the job of Customer Care representative, we're looking for candidates who match the following profile:
- Bachelor degree (or at least MBO+);
- Fluent in Finnish and good in English;
- 1 to 3 years' experience in customer service and order management;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Computer literacy (MS-Office and preferably SAP/ ERP);
- Living in the South-Limburg area.
To be successful in this role, you are a pro-active team player with a distinct drive for execution and results.
You have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and are able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues in other departments and disciplines. Managing several tasks and projects at once poses no problem for you.
Is this you? Then please send us your application immediately!
Salary and Benefits
A Customer Care representative will be offered:
- A contract by the company;
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week (working parttime is not possible);
- A job in which you will be working outside office hours;
- Salary depending on experience;
- 28 free days;
- 3% annual bonus of gross year salary;
- Travel expenses € 0.19/ km;
- 10% discount on your health insurance.
More info? Please call 06-54323275 or mail to email@example.com