HR Data Management Administrator Belgium
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
As an HR Data Management Administrator you will be responsible to perform administrative and advisory activities on behalf of Dow HR department.
- Deliver HR services for the EMEA region.
- Be the knowledgeable focal point regarding the administrative activities for lifespan, pension, compensation & benefits, holidays, allowances, insurances, making employer statements and database updates.
- Proactively build strong team relationships that help improve efficiency
- Process information with confidentiality and in a highly accurate way
- MBO 3/4
- Background in HR administration and knowledge of Belgium legal system
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch is a must (written & oral)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate with a high degree of accuracy
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Reiskostenvergoeding van €0,19 euro per kilometer
- Onkostenvergoeding Westerschelde tunnel
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in the job opening? Please do not hesitate and contact the Randstad / Tempo-Team (RTC) Flexcenter! (RTCFlexcenterDow@randstad-tempoteam.nl)
Of bel naar: 0115- 68 98 50