Internship: Philips University O2C
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
The Philips University (PU) is the single source for learning within Philips. We focus on developing the skills and competencies of our employees globally by providing ongoing learning and development support. Within PU we are continuously improving: processes, understanding of learners and their needs, innovative learning offerings, forecasting and demand planning of expected deployments, cost control etc.
As the University consolidates its processes and strategic focus, and shifts from traditional to more innovative kinds of learning, this period of change requires targeted and timely communications. This is critical within the University, to help keep our colleagues updated and informed. Communications to the wider Philips organization is equally important, to help various audiences understand what the University offers and their role in learning; and to help create a learning culture within the organization.
- Perform cloning activities in order to develop system simulations for training purposes;
- Report progress on cloning activities according to company policies;
- Ensure quality of delivered products to highest levels of excellency
- Duration: 6 months minimum
- We prefer students able to start as soon as possible
- Non thesis
We are looking for
- Master or bachelor degree HRM, Communications, International Business Management, ICT, Software Engineering, Psychology or Social Sciences (international study preferred, since our projects are all meant to be enrolled globally).
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Knowledge within learning domain would have a preference or in the domain of IT & Software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- EU Citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online, via below button 'Solliciteer'!
Randstad only does the first selection of incoming resumes. You will have an interview with a manager of Philips and eventually you will receive a Philips internship contract.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.