Dutch E-commerce Customer Support Agent - Belfast
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 90,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 25 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. With our holistic approach we bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
Why work for Concentrix?We provide a clear path to career development at Concentrix and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Team and Concentrix events
- 28 days holiday
Our people are the future of our business.
Our employees are passionate about Concentrixs partnership with this industry leader, their role and the overall success of the company. As part of a multicultural and multilingual team youll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
Our people are expected and empowered to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls viaTelephone and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Dutch
- Customer Focus- at least 3-6 months in either an office based or customer facing environment and the ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines
- Specialist Expertise - Proficiency with MS Office, the internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Responsibility for Results - Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Working with others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Effective Communication- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills
- Problem Solving Using investigative skills in order to find a resolution.
- Planning & Organising - Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
DESIRED CRITERIA:*High school diploma, bachelors degree or equivalent is preferred
- 3-6 months Call Centre based experience
- Financial background
- Experience in an internet company, financial institution or transaction processor preferred.
Terms and Conditions Please note: All Successful candidates will be required to go through a criminal record and employment referencing background screening. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory background checks.
HOURS OF WORK: 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern. Monday to Sunday from 7.00am to 18.00pm
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post.
Flexibility is important. You may be required to or undertake other duties, within your competence and within reason, to meet fluctuations or priorities in work demands.
This department is open every day of the year except 25th December. On that day, you will be off work.
TRAINING/INDUCTION No absence or lateness during this period.
There will be assessments ongoing through training and final certification at the end.
All training is conducted in English.
BENEFITS:*Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
- The opportunity to travel and work abroad in a multi-lingual environment
- Eye Care Provision
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Team and Concentrix events
- 27 days + 1 day holiday* (rising after 2 years)
- This department is open every day of the year except 25th December. On that day, you will be off work. The other 27 days you can take during the year. Please note that all holiday need to be applied for and approved before taken.
RELOCATION PACKAGE (if applicable):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250 after passing probation)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
- Relocation class on first day at Concentrix
- Ongoing relocation support
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process.All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.