Dutch speaking customer support representative in Assen
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
support representative, you are the first point of contact for sellers and
buyers. You make sure that their complaints and questions are being addressed
and resolved in a correct and timely manner, via phone or email. You try your
utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems. And you mediate between
buyers and sellers in case of disputes. Your extensive
communications with our users alert you to possibilities for improvements in
our services, financial processes and the Catawiki platform. You contribute to
projects aimed at improving the customer support experience. Lastly, your skill
with language enables you to help your colleagues communicate with buyers and
sellers in languages they do not speak.
- You have professional experience in a similar position.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree.
- You are a native Dutch speaker.
- You have a good command of the English language.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours a week.
- You are available 2 evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month.
- You are keen on working in a fast-growing, informal organisation.
- You're accurate, customer-oriented, pro-active, responsible,
stress-resistant and a team player.
Salary and Benefits
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You get the chance
to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company!
- You will have an
exciting job in a young, dynamic & international organisation.
- You get 25 days
paid holiday leave and holiday allowance.
- You can take part
in the Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from employees, so Catawiki is
paying for the whole pension plan).
- You benefit from
excellent opportunities for career development.
- You can join us
for sponsored events and afternoon drinks.
- You get to work in
a fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges.
- You get lots of
room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.