Global Supply Planner
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 3 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
The Global Supply Planner is a visible supply chain role that will oversee the organisation European operations and S&OP processes (demand and delivery forecasting, inventory levels and overall vendor management) enabling the group to meet sales and service objectives, whilst maintaining sound inventory cost control. Requires extensive collaboration across all functional areas, technology, finance, sales, marketing and customer support teams to achieve objectives.Responsibilities:Supply Planning (60%)
- Coordinate across all pan-European businesses to drive the planning required to ensure delivery of sales plans;
- Continuously improve supply forecasting techniques, method and approach (also relating and measuring the impact of forecast accuracy, simulation);
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for planning processes and systems;
- Plan reverse flow as primarily source of supply in order to minimize Capex spend for the group (re-use of assets);
- Manage and recommend on optimal inventory targets (including safety stock levels and VMI) that meets S&OP goals;
- Manage end/start of life product to minimize obsolescence;
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast, deliveries and inventory measurements to management;
- Contribute to improving the pan-European Supply Chain process and systems.
Vendor Management (25%)
- Consistently coordinate with suppliers on forecast and production updates (also escalating out-of-lead time purchase orders);
- Ensure timely execution of the delivery plans by suppliers including adequate communication;
- Support the creation and/or updates of “Order to Delivery” processes;
- Update and maintain tracking of vendor performance (KPI's);
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews for the multi-functional corporate teams.
Product Management (5%)
- Incorporate marketing product roadmap planning into future vendor forecast models;
- Coordinate the definition of BoM's (hardware/software) with marketing/technology and implement into sourcing plans and/or OEM production processes;
- Facilitate and track implementation of engineering change requests into production lines;
- Maintain product documentation (specification sheets, CE certificates etc).
- Report weekly on stock status/issues across group;
- Jointly create and support monthly S&OP corporate reporting;
- Track and report on performance metrics.
- Education level of at least Bachelor or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience in an international or multi-national environment. Experience in the telecom industry advantageous;
- Extensive Supply planning skills and good working knowledge of Supply Chain processes;
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues;
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics, turns, margin contributions, etc.;
- Experience in managing end of life cycle and inventory management;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in APS software JDA and ERP is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). Knowledge of another European language advantageous. German is a plus;
- Strong/superior (financial) analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Quality driven: accuracy, efficiency and professionalism are key attributes required;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate;
- Demonstrable communication and inter-personal skills for working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Team focused while able to operate independently;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and competitive environment.
Herken je jezelf in dit functieprofiel, gebruik dan onderstaande link om te solliciteren. Als je meer informatie wilt over deze vacature, kun je contact opnemen met Malouke Reiniers, telefoonnummer: 077-3201320.