Technical Support IT automotive Italian
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 3 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
As an integral part of the MBC Sales & Marketing 2020 Program, Mercedes me connect aims at making new and existing internet based services and media available in passenger cars.
Further scope is optimizing and enhancing existing Mercedes-Benz services (Mercedes.me, Service S24h, MB Contact, MB ServiceApp, Mercedes-Benz on Facebook, etc...).
With Mercedes me connect Mercedes-Benz focusses on connecting the vehicle with the customer's personal network by:
- Integrating those services into an advanced vehicle telematics infrastructure
- Interfacing those services and new services/features in the vehicle into the Service24h and Customer Service contact channels with availability of telematics data.
The role of Mercedes me connect Operations is to solve complex and technical issues and to delegate to HQ where applicable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- Log all activities in the ticketing tool
- Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
- Resolve minor training issues on the phone
- Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- Report undefined issues to higher level
- Identify weaknesses in CAC processes or tools and create awareness
- Identify problems that can effect CAC processes and escalate accordingly
- Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
- Advanced communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- Extensive knowledge of customer service required
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Mother tongue Italian
- Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
- Affinity with IT - Computer literate (e.g. Internet & browser technology)
- Affinity with vehicle technology (e.g. telematics systems)
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems Is capable of handling advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a "brand ambassador"
- Supports strategic direction even if in conflict with own view
- Advanced knowledge of Daimler system like VeDoc, WIS, etc. is beneficial
Salary and Benefits
Working hours 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
The salary for this position is based on a 40-hour week and amounts to € 2036/month gross.
A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Send your CV, letter of motivation to email@example.com