Marketing-Communications Program Manager
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 5 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
We are looking for an experienced (Brand) Marketing-Communications Program Manager, who is able to develop and implement large-scale communication programs in a corporate environment. In this role you will advise the customer on best ways of communication (tailored to the specific customers needs) and will be responsible for the implementation of the projects. You will be working in a team of creative professionals for an international client base. The customers office is based in the Rotterdam/ The Hague region.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Development and implementation of large scale marketing-communication programs in order to support the organisational objectives:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with senior customers and management.
- Develop a good knowledge of, and be conversant in the various business disciplines to enable effective communication of core content.
You hold a masters degree (or advanced BA with extensive working experience). You have demonstrable minimal 5 year experience in the development and implementation of marketing-communication strategies/plans for large corporations in a customer facing position. You are highly experienced in launching and managing large-scale campaigns and facilitating events/sessions. You are able to liaise with senior management and bring together vision and execution.
- Hold a masters degree
- Bring a demonstrable track record of minimal 5 years relevant working experience in a customer facing position, preferably within an international environment
- Highly experienced in launching and implementation of marketing strategies and plans for large corporations
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinker, able to bring together vision and execution
- Able to bring together vision and execution
- Strong commercial skills, ability to plan and negotiate
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise directly at senior levels of the organisation
- Excellent command of the English language is essential.
An Assessment will be part of the application process.
Competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits.
Please apply through the 'apply for this position' button on our website www.module.nl.