Internship communication channels
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
Are you the digitally savvy and creative intern we're looking for? This is your opportunity to help Philips reach and engage thousands of employees. Your work will have impact all over the globe working within the Content & Channel Center of Excellence (CCoE).
This role is part of the global CCoE within group Brand, Communications and Digital. This team is where we create, curate and publish all global Philips communications content, manage and develop publication channels and innovate Philips' content marketing activities to industry-leading levels. The role holder is part of a world-class team of dedicated content specialists, content marketeers, thought leadership professionals and communication channel specialists.
- Manage and execute measurement reports for the Communications network (quantitative and qualitative analysis)
- Provide insights in how to use the analytics to improve communications
- Benchmark scope of Philips intranet home page against others in respect of engagement, fun, relevance and value-add, and taking into account technical and budgetary realities.
- Support implementation of integrated communications support package- process, tools, templates guidelines covering all channels/audiences.
- Supporting projects and events
- Supporting the channel managers in their daily job
As a part of the Philips Group, the Global Brand, Communications and Digital team is responsible for building, promoting and protecting the Philips brand. You will work in a dynamic team that is dedicated to transforming Philips into a world-class digital organization in close collaboration with our businesses and markets globally.
This internship gives you the possibility to learn about the many aspects of a communication job in a large, international company. You have the opportunity to participate in different projects and have your own set of responsibilities.
- It can be discussed to make this internships assignment suitable to do your Graduation/Thesis
- Duration: 5-6 months or longer
- We prefer students able to start per January/February 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / University Master in Sciences (Msc.) WO in: Communications, marketing, (international) Business Management or Public Relations
- Team player
- Digital knowledgeable and up to date with latest digital trends
- Fluent in oral and written English
- EU student or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online, via below button 'Solliciteer'!
Randstad only does the first selection of incoming resumes. You will have an interview with a manager of Philips and eventually you will receive a Philips internship contract.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.