International Recruitment Internship
|Uren per week||:||25 - 32 uur|
- You are responsible for the recruitment process from the time candidates apply, to the time you propose them to the clients
- Maintain contact with both clients and candidates, via phone and email
- Screen candidates CVs and cover letters
- Conduct phone and Skype interviews with applicants
- English is your native language/fluency in English both written and oral
- Enthusiasm and interest in recruitment
- Proactive individual, creative and goal-oriented thinking
- Must be a student enrolled at a university/business school for the entire duration of your internship
- Available for 6 months
Salary and Benefits
What's in it for me?
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various recruitment techniques
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!