technical support agent
|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 3 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
For Zebra Technologies we are looking for a technical support agent.
We are looking to hire a Dutch speaking L1 senior technical support agent to help cope with the L1 Benelux calls as well as support the rest of the L2 work.
Overview: We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our support team as a Technical Support Agent (Senior), providing helpdesk support to customers and Zebra partners throughout the EMEA region (with focus on Benelux) for all technical issues through to resolution.
The incumbent is required to work as a team to deliver timely and efficient resolution to customer requests, communicating with peers and colleagues via telephone, web-chat, email and in person to support Zebra Printer Products (Desktop, Mobile, Kiosk, RFID, Card, Print Engines, Tabletop) & Software Products
The successful candidate will be required to proactively develop and deliver technical training updates and programmes to partners and customers in the support and resolution of cases.
This role will report to the Technical Support Supervisor and responsibilities include:
- Respond to customer and partner support enquiries as assigned within defined Service Level Agreements; ensuring calls are quickly and accurately logged, closed and analysed in order to prevent future occurrences, and that call resolution priorities are met.
- Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Escalate problem calls to meet Service Level Agreements and ensure maximum level of customer satisfaction
- Document all technical inquiries, develop and review content for knowledge base articles.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of company escalation policies as well as proactively define and improve department operational policies and processes
- Provide support to Supplies Manager in testing quality of media and ribbon when required.
Perform timely reporting of support-related issues and escalations (Commercial & Major Issues) to regional Quality and Technical Services Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Positive, customer-focused, service-oriented personality, particularly customer facing techniques and listening abilities
- Minimum language level in written, spoken and listening, B1 for English and B2 for Dutch.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, manage own time and work to deadlines
- Experience in using any CRM Management system.
- 1+ year Field Service Engineer experience is desired.
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar technical support environment is essential.
- Graduate (HNC or higher), Technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- The incumbent should possess an in-depth knowledge of Zebra Technologies or similar industry products. Training on Zebra products will be provided if necessary.
- Basic Networking knowledge is essential.
- ITIL V3 Foundation is preferred
Candidates with the following programming knowledge and experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Java, .NET and XML