|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
NOVA is looking for machine builders!For one of our clients we are looking for people which can build a robust and working machine. No fancy stuff, no high tech solutions but foremost simplicity, robustness and reliability. Our client knows how to build 5 machines. Now translate this into a machine of which they can build 50 that all 50 just work when the button is pressed. Even after 5 years.The characteristics are: Independence, responsibility and a strong sense of involvement. This organisation is a flat organisational structure founded in 2000, having 250 emplyees and growing steadily. The goal is to develop a machine that can print chips. Meanwhile, they are reaching the final stage of the development of the machine and are on the verge of the production phase.For this we are looking for hard working, reliable and well-organized colleagues to assemble commercial equipment.You will work in a multidisciplinary team with colleagues strong on content. This offers a lot of room for development. Develop personal skills is something that is encouraged. The input of employees is appreciated. You'll get the the opportunity to work in an international environment.Contactinformation:Interested in this vaccancie 5246? Click on ''direct solliciteren'' to apply or contact Xóchitl Mataheru on phone number: 010-4847722
As a mechanical designer you will be part of the machine that will possibly print the chip in your new smartphone. Everybody has his part, together they make it whole.You will be responsible for the mechanical development of modules in a multidisciplinary team. Typical constructions are: positioning systems, tooling for accurate assembly of MEMS elements, optical systems and experimental setups. You will be:
- Making mechanical detailed designs with micrometer accuracy. Boundary conditions are: high vacuum, particle free, non-magnetic.
- Validating the concept designs by calculation and, when necessary, experiment.
- Designing and drawing in 3D- drawing programs.
- Making construction drawings in 2D.
- Responsible for design and manufacture of tooling, used to assemble and verify modules that are part of the machines.
- Issue solving and transfer to production of these designs.
What should you be able to do as a Mechanical Designer you:
- Have a Mechanical degree on a Bachelor level.
- Are skilful with 3D-drawing programs (preferably Solid Edge).
- Preferably have knowledge of statically determinate structures and vacuum systems design.
- Design with the possibilities, limitations and relative merits of the various manufacturing techniques in mind.
- Are a result-oriented team player: you ask the right questions and are a good listener.
- Dutch native speakers and good command of English.