Vliegvisvest/Chestpack, E10 Flyfishing
Dit zegt de maker erover:
- Complete adjustable to fit every size
- Two shell pockets with fly patches to storage flies
- Comfortable back structure
- Numerous pockets to hold accessoires and Boxes
- Rod holder strap on backside
- 2 built in zingers
- D-ring to hold your net
- A very high quality flyfishing vest - pack
- This polyester vest pack is designed to be very light weight (387 grams) and breathable to keep you cool, and it fits very comfortably as well. The cover material is waterproof to help keep you gear dry. The shoulder and side straps are adjustable to fit most sizes needed.
- The front has 2 shell pockets with fly patches and sits like a shelf when open to give you easy access and to protect your flies. The front also has several pockets and pouches to keep all your tools and supplies organized and accessible. There also many loops and some straps to connect to or hold gear. The front also has 2 built in lanyards and a rod holder strap for your convenience. The front zips or clips together according to your preference.
- The back is a backpack to carry everything you need for a full day trip such as food & drink, warm clothing, and other gear. It also has a strap to hold your fly rod tube.