Sea tel Antenna Arbitrator
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
Dual System Arbitrator for TX/RX Systems
2011 Data Sheet
The Sea Tel Arbitrator is capable of switching between two antenna systems when one has encountered blockage, sudden loss of AGC, or power failure.
This new Arbitrator incorporates features such as GPS pass-through, out-of-band management support, OpenAmip and ABS protocol, and TCP/IP switching. It utilizes a smart Graphical User Interface (GUI) for easy communication and viewing of current system status.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to configure
- Supports automatic switching based on preconfigured blockage zones in the DACs
- Automatically switches IP packet path between the DAC and satellite modem
- Supports the use of Out of Band Management (OBM).
- GPS data pass through from selected source.
- GPS source can be arbitrated along with RF path.
- Supports all current Sea Tel VSAT antennas.
- Supports standard web browsers: configure using Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
- Command line interfaces available via serial and telnet ports.
- Front panel push buttons w/ LED indicators.