LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
|Type||:||Kabel of Apparatuur|
The easySPLIT is checking whether there is a transmission power from the VHF radio to the antenna. If this is the case the easySPLIT disconnects the other connected units very quickly (the AIS receiver and the car radio).
If all the units are in reception mode, the units are all connected to the same antenna.
What is necessary to use the easySPLIT
You do not need anything apart from your (already) existing VHF antenna and of course a power supply.
What is suitable for the easySPLIT?
All existing VHF radios, all existing AIS receivers and all existing FM radios can be connected to the easySPLIT. Nevertheless, the optimum performance can be achieved if you use other units of the Weatherdock AG because these units are perfectly-matched.
- Frequency selective power divider with 1 transmit-receive port (VHF Radio) and 2 receiver ports
- VHF antenna: 50Ohm, SO 239
- VHF radio (IN/OUT): 50Ohm, SO239
- AIS receiver: 50Ohm, BNC
- FM radio: 50 Ohm, Chinch
- Power: 9v-28VDC, @<120mA average of the different operation modes
- Operation conditions: under deck, 0°C to 60°C
- 140mm (l) x 140mm (w) x 35mm (h)
- Weight: approx. 450 g
- Active VHF Splitter to connect to the existing VHF antenna:
- VHF radio
- AIS receiver (recommended for use with the easyAIS)
- FM car radio
- Enlarged DC power input
- Item number A026
- Max VHF power 30 watt
Prijs is incl verzendkosten binnen NL