Cruise Boat with Vetus Engine for 25 People
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
|Vermogen||:||10 tot 30 pk|
|Lengte||:||6 meter of meer|
Some more information about the boat:
- The boat was built in 1977 in Hamburg, Germany. In 2015 the boat was completely renovated.
- The boat is 8m 70cm in length and 3m 10cm wide. The boat draft is 75cm. Freeboard is 1m 25cm and the boat weights 2.500 kg.
- The engine is Vetus, model 3010, 2002 edition and has 22 horse powers. The engine starts very easily and has 1.150 working hours. Maximum speed is 7 knots. Fuel consumption is 2 liters/hour.
- Diesel tank has a capacity of 25 liters and is made out of plastic.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Bilge pump.
- Parking awning.
- Okume plywood deck and the wooden parts of the boat are larch.
- The boat has all registration documents and has gone through technical inspection.
The price includes delivery costs to Amsterdam. Currently the boat is located in Klaipeda, Lithuania.
If you would like to arrange a viewing of the boat or would like to receive a video of the boat, please contact me by email: email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.