Olympus DS-4000 Professional Digital Voice Recorder
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
Introducing the most advanced professional recorder yet with slide switch operation and stacked with premium features. The Olympus DS-4000 Digital Voice Recorder delivers ease-of-use and functionality housed in an stylish, ultra-compact metal body that fits comfortably in the hand or pocket. The DS-4000 can be integrated without difficulty into Mac and most Windows PC environments.
Digital Recorder Features include:
- High voice quality in DSS format
- Hands free dictation with optional footswitch
- Over 11 hours recording time on 32MB xD picture card. (optional 512 MB xD card available)
- Up to 7 folders for voice file management (199 files per folder)
- Editing functions (overwrite/insert/delete/security lock)
- Customisable functions to user needs
- Direct dictation into PC through USB cable
- Compatible with voice recognition software (now includes a direct link to
- your Dragon voice recognition software)
- Designed to Do More
Perhaps the most innovative aspect of the DS-4000 is its "true slide switch" located below the microphone. It's contoured to the thumb for smooth control of record, stop, play and review functions all with the same switch. This model is as equally high-powered as it is versatile with the ability to record 11 hours of audio with the included 32MB x D-Picture Card, the same memory media used in Olympus Digital Cameras (memory expandable with cards of up to 512MB). The dual purpose USB docking station permits fast downloading of voice files and additionally acts as a charger for convenient dictation. The DS-4000 really excels on network environments. Using the DSS Player Pro Software, voice files can be placed on the network immediately and then processed. The name of the author and work group, the priority of a recording and status of the files, are displayed in an overview, ensuring secure and uncomplicated access to the correct file. This way, information can be quickly and simply retrieved, processed and archived.
Voice Recognition Systems would be happy to arrange a demonstration of the DS4000 voice recorder as well as provide full installation and support. Call us for details.
With the DS-4000 placed in the USB docking station, will enable quick downloading or uploading of voice files to and from the computer. The DS-4000 is also capable of recording direct to a personal computer without taking up any of the recorder's internal memory.
The DS-4000 features a large, backlit, easy-to-read LCD screen that reveals file information, recording time and events on the front of the recorder and has a speaker for audio playback on the back. The included user-friendly DSS Player Pro Release 4 software facilitates the archiving, editing and further processing of the recordings within seven folders, up to 199 per folder.
Two programmable buttons increase the DS-4000's flexibility and reliability. Instead of having more buttons than necessary, the DS-4000 allows users to program the functions they use the most.
The DS-4000 can be operated in hands-free mode with the optional RS-26 foot switch. This helps professionals like radiologists and pathologists, who need to keep their hands free while dictating.
Integration with Speech-to-Text Software
The Olympus DS-4000 will also integrate with your Dragon Naturally Speaking@ voice recognition software enabling you to transcribe your recordings yourself on return to the office. It's easy to have Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software automatically transcribe recorded dictations recorded on your Olympus DS-4000 when you synchronise with your PC.
With the addition of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, you can now:
Dictate into a Olympus DS-4000 digital recorder and download recorded files to your PC. Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking ® to transcribe the recorded files directly into e-mail and MS Word etc.
Dictate into the Olympus DS-4000 digital recorder and download or e-mail recorded files to your secretary/PA's PC loaded with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and author's sound file. Leaving your secretary/PA to complete transcription with the aid of Dragon NaturallySpeaking ® voice recognition software, vastly reducing the need to type and saving considerable time in the process!!
Olympus DS-4000 Full Specifications
- Recording Format DSS (Digital Speech Standard)
- Recording Media xD-Picture Card: 16 to 512 MB
- Input Level 70 dBv
- Sampling Frequency SP mode: 12 kHz
- LP mode: 8 kHz
- Overall Frequency Response SP mode: 300 to 5,000 Hz
- LP mode: 300 to 3,000 Hz
- Recording Time (32MB Card) SP mode: 5 hours 10 minutes
- LP mode: 11 hours 5 minutes
- Alkaline Battery Life Recording: Approx. 16 hours
- Playback: Approx. 9 hours
- Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Life Recording: Approx. 12 hours
- Playback: Approx. 8 hours
- Speaker Built-in ø28 mm round dynamic speaker
- MIC/EAR jack ø3.5 mm mini-jack, impedance MIC 2 kOhm, EAR 8Ohm or more
- Maximum Working Output (3 V DC) 180 mW or more (8Ohm speaker)
- Input Power Requirement Rated voltage: 3 V
- Batteries Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack (BR402) or
- 2 x AAA batteries (LR03 or R03) or
- 2 x Ni-MHrechargeable batteries (BR401)
- External Dimensions 110.2 x 50.0 x 16.9 mm (without protrusions)
- 103 g
Including Ni-MH rechargeable batterypack (BR402)
Inclusief footswitch RS26
Ook te bestellen in onze webshop mkh-electronics.store !!
3 stuks op voorraad !!