Extron IN1508 Presentationswitcher
|Type||:||Tv en Weergevers|
Aangeschaft in 2009 en t/m 2016 wekelijks gebruikt voor het switchen tussen beelden van gemeentelijke bijeenkomsten. De Extron switch beschikt over 8 inputs waartussen geswitcht kan worden.
• Integrates DVI, analog video, and audio sources into presentation systems The IN1508 provides centralized switching for a wide range of AV sources. ·
• Inputs: Two composite video on BNC, two S-video on 4-pin mini DIN, HD/SD component video on BNCs, DVI-D, and two RGBHV on 15-pin HD; stereo audio for each input on RCAs or 3.5 mm mini jack ·
• Outputs: Scaled RGB or HD component video on 15-pin HD; stereo audio output on RCAs, stereo balanced/unbalanced audio output on captive screw connector ·
• DVI, RGB, HDTV, and standard definition video upscaling and downscaling DVI, RGB computer-video, high definition video, and standard definition video sources can all be scaled to the desired output resolution. The IN1508 features an advanced scaling engine with high quality upscaling and downscaling of high resolution computer-video signals.
• PIP - picture-in-picture Allows a video source to be displayed within an RGB image, or vice versa. Six preprogrammed PIP window options are available, including side-by-side windows, with dynamic, fully adjustable window positioning. Audio follow can be set for either the main or PIP window. ·
• Seamless switching Switching is seamless between RGB and video inputs with selectable cut or fade to black transitions. Presentations can be enhanced by eliminating distracting visual jumps, glitches, and distortion commonly seen when switching between computer and video sources. ·
• On-screen display The IN1508 features an on-screen display which facilitates easy menu navigation for setup and operation, as well as display of information pertaining to the selected input and system settings.
• Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 Available output rates include computer-video up to WUXGA, 480p, 576p, and HDTV rates at 720p, 1080i, and 1080p/60. ·
• EDID Emulation provides selectable resolutions and refresh rates to ensure reliable operation The IN1508 provides a means for specifying the rate of the incoming signal, ensuring proper communication with the video source. ·
• RGB or HD component video output ·
• Internal video test patterns for calibration and setup The unit offers several video test patterns to facilitate proper system setup and calibration of display devices. ·
• Auto-Image setup When activated, the unit automatically optimizes the image by analyzing and adjusting to the video input signal from inputs 6 and 7. This can save time and effort in setting up a newly connected source, particularly in presentation environments where different guest presenter laptops with various output resolutions will be connected. ·
• Audio switching with input gain and attenuation The IN1508 features stereo audio switching for each input source. Gain or attenuation can be adjusted for each input. Audio is output as balanced or unbalanced with output volume control. ·
• Output Standby Mode The unit can be set to automatically mute video and sync output to the display device when no active input signal is detected. This allows the projector or flat-panel display to automatically enter into standby mode to save energy and enhance lamp or panel life. ·
• Picture controls for brightness, contrast, color, tint, detail, and horizontal and vertical positioning, sizing, and zoom ·
• Aspect ratio conversion Any video input can be adjusted horizontally and vertically to meet a specific aspect ratio requirement. Alternatively, the input aspect ratio may be specified as 4:3 or 16:9 and fixed. ·
• Front panel security lockout This feature locks out all front panel functions except for input selection; all functions however, are available through RS-232 control. ·
• 3:2 NTSC and 2:2 PAL pulldown detection Advanced film mode processing techniques help maximize image detail and sharpness for NTSC or PAL sources that originated from film. ·
• Quad standard video decoding A digital, four-line adaptive comb filter provides decoding of NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, and SECAM for integration into systems worldwide. ·
• IR remote control The included Extron IR 903 handheld remote control allows for input source switching, picture-in-picture, and direct access to picture adjustments. ·
• RS-232 control port Using serial commands, the IN1508 can be controlled and configured via an Extron MLC - MediaLink® Controller, or integrated into a control system.