Een zeer nette Pioner versterker
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
|Vermogen||:||60 tot 120 watt|
- power amplifier design: advanced direct energy mosfet
- surround power: 240 watts total stereo power
- 120 watts x 2 (20 hz - 20khz .2 Thd @ 8 ohm)
- channels: 840 watts total system power
- 120 watts x 7 (20 hz - 20khz .2 Thd @ 8 ohm) intensify your home theater experience with up to 7 channels of awesomely accurate surround sound, powered by this premium pioneer® a/v receiver. The worlds first receiver certified for cinematic thx select2, this pioneer delivers multi-channel audio for high-impact movies, sports, concerts and gaming. Five digital inputs make it easy to connect and enjoy a range of multi-channel source devices on your big system, in one of eight advanced surround modes, including dts-es discrete, dts 96/24, dts neo:6, and dolby® digital ex, as well as dolby pro logic® iix for virtual surround sound from just two speakers. Catch every nuance of the latest high-res dvd-audio and sacd music formatsthis receiver even lets you enjoy compressed windows media® audio-encoded content in richer, fuller stereo surround powered by 120 watts distributed among 7 channels. Home theater will never be the same. Processing power. Signal purity inside this top-of-the-line a/v receiver, you'll find the digital core engine, powered by the double precision 48-bit motorola® dsp the same chip used in dolby and dts theaters worldwide. Also at work is the 24-bit dac for high-powered, seamless digital-to-analog conversion. All this potent digital signal processing is performed with one compactly powerful circuit board, for ultra-efficient, ultra-high audio performance. Professional calibration. Without the professional sound engineers spend countless hours creating just the perfect sound. Now you can recreate this sonic experience, instantly. And in your own home. Pioneer a/v receivers come with the first advanced multi-channel acoustic calibration circuit (mcacc), designed to automatically measure your rooms acoustic environment and calibrate your system accordingly. The result is the ultimate audio experience, fine-tuned just for your room. No sound engineer required.