Sony hvr z1e/z1p
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
|Optische zoom||:||20x of meer|
|Type||:||Band, Disc of Geheugen|
|Eigenschappen||:||Externe microfoon, Full HD|
1.Sony NP-F970 (2 battery) 1 orignal
3. Audio & Video cable
4.Sony remote RTM 640
(see my other adersversments)
Affordable migration to High Definition
Providing HDV with the 1080i Standard and joining the existing DVCAM range, the HVR-Z1E offers users an affordable migration path from Standard Definition whilst retaining the popular DVCAM benefits such as ease of use and i.LINK (IEEE1394) connectivity. In addition to its compact size, the HVR-Z1E boasts a number of features over consumer-oriented products making it ideal for the professional user.
- An affordable way to enjoy High DefinitionThrough the HDV format Sony's HVR-Z1E allows you to capture High Definition pictures on a standard DV format cassette - providing both a highly cost effective format and full 1080 line resolution.
- The ability to choose the most appropriate recording format for your productionWith the Sony HVR-Z1E, you are able to switch between HDV, DVCAM and DV recording giving you full flexibility to record in either Standard or High Definition depending on your production needs.
- Designed for Professional UseAs a professional product, Sony recognises that your needs are different to that of a consumer. As a result the HVR-Z1E incorporates more than 40 extra functions over the consumer camcorder HDR-FX1E to help support you and your production needs.
- Easy integration to the way you already work - convert from HDV to Standard Definition if required.Continuity of Workflow can be very important. Enjoying the benefits of the HVR-Z1E does not mean that you need to change the way you work. Like DVCAM, i.LINK (IEEE1394) provides connectivity to PC based editing systems. In addition, you can choose to shoot in HDV and use the in-built down-converter to output in DVCAM allowing editing and final production to be carried out in Standard Definition in the usual way.
- Cinema-look ShootingThe HVR-Z1E offers the capability to provide a cinema-look to your production images using Cineframe 25 Mode (25 frame progressive-look effect) and 2-mode Cinematone Gamma.