We have here a sale of Matrox TV-Output HD15 (VGA) to Compos
|Conditie||:||Zo goed als nieuw|
We have here a sale of Matrox TV-Output HD15 (VGA) to Composite and 4-Pin S-Video 15953-02.
Condition(definition see below): (9/10) Mint
- Brand: Matrox
- Type: Converter VGA to Composite and s-video
- Model: 15953-02
- Input port: Male VGA (HD15)
- Output port: Female RCA connector for composite video connection.
- Output port: Female 4PMD connector for S-Video connection.
- Connecting DVD, SAT/CBL, or any other component video source to the scaler input (FLX-RI4) of a FLX modular matrix
All of our items has been tested and working properly.
Please enlarge our pictures to check its detailed cosmetic condition and in various angles.
We do our best to describe as good as possible, if not mentioned but captured in the picture, please do considered as described.
All the pictures were taken from actual items you are bidding on.
Cheers & Good luck,
Definition of condition:
(10/10) Brand new: New item, never used.
(9/10) Mint: Near brand new, without track of use.
(8/10) Excellent: Excellent used felling, minimal track of use.
(7/10) Very good: Slightly used feeling, normal track of use.
(6/10) Good: Normal used feeling.
(5/10) Fair: Intensive used feeling.
(0-4/10) Recycled: Item has defect(s) or damage(s), need some repair.
(1) Local Pick-up: Possible, by prior appointment;
(2) Questions regarding shipping: Send me message, we will find suitable options.
(A) Tax and duty tariffs differ between countries and are set by your government. We have no control over the tax levels and cannot be held responsible for any charges incurred.
(B) Feedback Buyer: Be sure to contact us before bidding on our auctions. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help you. We will reply within 24 hours.(Note: Buyer/bidder with less than 5 positive feedbacks, seller retain the rights to cancel the order).
(C) We do our best to pack the item as good as possible and ship out the item ASAP. However, due to we are only a private selling, logistical lost or damage are buyer accountable. Therefore we ship only with track&trace code; better for both parties.
(D) This is private selling, no return policy is applicable.
(1) The Bracelet and all the links are checked and verified without any problem by our watchmaker friend.
(2) We prepare macro photo's of every single links(6 links from both side & 4 optional) before ship-out, to ensure all track traces information are on-hand and well prepared for in cases such as come back later with broken links or clasp after item in receipt.
(3) We DO NOT accept ourselves to sell defective product, also we DO NOT accept defective product in return.
(4) For non-professionals, please go to the watchmaker or Jeweler atelier to let those with knowledge and experience to help you install/adjust in the proper way rather than DIY. Those loss by DIY will simply covered by the buyer ONLY.