Allied Telesis AT-8000S/24POE Layer 2 Stack. Fast Ethernet
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
- Volg zending met Track & Trace
- Veilig, snel en vertrouwd versturen
Stackable Gigabit Edge Switch
The 8000S/24 is a low-cost managed stackable Fast Ethernet switch ideal for extending the port count at the edge of the network with stacking.
This cost-effective switch has an 1RU form factor, two Gigabit Ethernet SFP combo bays and dedicated stacking interfaces.
An extensive set of features such as link aggregation, VLANs and port mirroring can be performed across the stack.
- Power over Ethernet
- VLAN support
- 1RU Form factor
- Non-blocking wire speed forwarding
- Port security
- IGMP snooping
- Web-based management and SNMP
- IEEE 802.1 Q VLAN tagging
- IEE802.1 p class of service
- RADIUS support
- Stackable up to six devices
- 4G Resilient ring stacking architecture
- Across stack link aggregation
- Across stack port mirroring
One of a series of stackable switches from Allied Telesis, the AT-8000S/24POE provides high performance Layer 2 switching in an affordable fixed configuration platform combined with Power over Ethernet to provide power to edge devices including IP Phones and wireless access points. This switch offers 24 10/100 ports, two fixed SFP Combo slots plus two integrated stacking connectors that deliver a total of 4Gbps stacking bandwidth. The stacking capability integrated into this platform is configured as a resilient ring topology designed to provide high reliability and simplified management for higher port density applications.
Combined Ethernet and Power for Branch Office and Wiring Closet Connectivity
Powerful line rate performance and stackability make this switch ideal for branch offices or the wiring closet of larger offices where power is needed for remote devices. The state-of-the-art QoS capability of this product ensures reliable delivery of advanced network services such as voice while effectively controlling the continually increasing traffic needs found in today's networks.
Easy Access Networking
Featuring an industry standard CLI and Allied Telesis' intuitive yet fully featured WEB interface the advanced features of the AT-8000S/24POE are accessible to a wide range of system administrators. The well known CLI and WEB interfaces significantly reduce learning time and minimize the cost of deployment.
Only authorized administrators can access the management interface of the AT-8000S series. Protocols such as SSL, SSH and SNMP v3 facilitate this protection of your network with local or remote connections.
Securing the Network Edge
To ensure the protection of your data, it is important to control access to your network. Protocols such as 802.1x port based authentication guarantee that only known users are connected to the network. Unknown users who physically connect can be isolated to a predetermined part of your network offering guests such benefits as Internet access while ensuring the integrity of your private network data.
Features and Benefits:
Easy,Well Known Management
- Industry Standard CLI
- Simple intuitive, fully featured Allied Telesis Web Interface
- Secure encrypted WEB and CLI management with SSH v2 and SSL
Power over Ethernet
- Provides standards based 802.3af Power over Ethernet to all 24 10/100 ports
- Support for up to 24 class 2 Powered devices at 7.3 watts
- Support for up to 12 class 3 Powered devices at 15.4 watts
Affordable Truly Stackable 10/100 Switching Platform
- Single IP address Stack management
- 4Gig Resilient Ring Stacking Architecture
- Across Stack Link Aggregation
- Across Stack VLAN configuration
- Across Stack Port Mirroring
- Redundant standby stack master
All the QoS needed in the wiring closet for today's Voice and Data Networking
- 8 Priorities assigned to 4 queues
- 802.1p for Layer 2 QoS
- DSCP (Diffserv) for Layer 3 QoS
- 802.1p to DSCP remarking traffic ready for transport to the Layer 3 core of the network
Securing the Network at its most vulnerable point
- 802.1x and RADIUS network login: for advanced control of user authentication and accountability
- Guest VLAN: to ensure visitors or unauthorized users connect only to services defined by IT. E.g. Internet
- TACACS+: for ease of management security administration
Nieuw in geopende verpakking, karton verwijderd, maar switch niet gebruikt ivm afzeggen project.
Kijk ook bij de andere advertenties !!!