Extron VTR001 VT - VGA Twisted Pair Receiver for RGBHV
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
The Extron VTR001 Twisted Pair Receivers work together with the VTT001 Twisted Pair Transmitters to create a cost-effective and high performance system for sending high resolution RGBHV signals 300 feet (90 meters) or more over any CAT 5, 5e, or 6 twisted pair cable or Extron Enhanced Skew-Free AV UTP cable. Compatible with RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB signals at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200, the VTR001 receivers are perfect for boardrooms, large training facilities, or other applications that require a compact, economical solution or sending computer-video signals long distances over UTP cable.
The VTR001 is available in three styles: The VTR001 is an extremely compact tabletop model that can be placed in any convenient location; the VTR001 MAAP is a double space MAAP - Mini Architectural Adapter Plate that can be installed into Extron CPM Series wall mount, floor mount, table mount, and rack mount modular connector plates. The VTR001 AAP is a double space AAP - Architectural Adapter Plate that can be wall-mounted in a standard one-gang box or into any Extron product with AAP openings. MAAP and AAP versions are available in black, white, or RAL9010 white.
The VTT001/VTR001 Series operates with an external power supply connected to just the receiver or just the transmitter. This provides system design flexibility since the transmitter module can be installed in a convenient location, even if local power is not available. Remote power is supported up to 300 feet (90 meters).When using data grade twisted pair cable for sending high-resolution video signals long distances, a problem called skew can cause a distortion in the image, resulting in visible color separation. Extron offers two options for solving this problem and restoring image quality. The first option is to place an SEQ 100 BNC Skew Equalizer at the receiving end of any cable run where skew is a problem. The second option is to use Extron's Enhanced Skew-Free AV UTP cable to make system connections.
- Input: Female RJ-45 connector
- Output: Female 15-pin HD connector
- Receives high resolution computer-video signals 300 feet (90 meters) or more over CAT 5-type cable
- Compatible with VGA-UXGA, Mac, Sun®, and SGI computers
- Compact tabletop, MAAP, and AAP versions available
- Video peaking control - sharpness
- Remote power capability
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part #70-778-01 Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.
Ook te bestellen in onze webshop mkh-electronics.store !!