Norton Ghost 15.0
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
- Volg zending met Track & Trace
- Veilig, snel en vertrouwd versturen
|Geschikt voor||:||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
If you need to create disk images, for instance to install the same set of data and applications on different computers, then Norton Ghost 15.0 is the product you are looking for.
Norton Ghost 15.0 also has advanced features not found in Norton Save & Restore 2.0, like the ability to convert a hard drive's contents to a virtual disk format such as a VMware VMDK file or to allow an image file to be mounted as a read-only filesystem within Windows Explorer. WHAT CAN NORTON GHOST 15.0 DO FOR ME?
While Norton Ghost 15.0 uses a powerful disk-cloning technology, it can also be used to simply back up your data as Norton Save & Restore 2.0 used to do. This is because the ability to backup specific files or folders was added in this latest release over the previous one (12.0), making it more consumer-friendly.Here are the main features offered by Norton Ghost 15.0:*Does full system backups (disk images): you can work with specific partitions or entire hard drives.
- Does incremental backups: detects and backs up files that have changed since the last backup operation.
- Does differential backups: automatically detects and backs up new files.
- Has the ability to do granular backups for the files, file types or folders you specify.
- Handles event-based backups: specific events will trigger a backup, such as the installation of a new program or sudden increases in data storage.
- Backups are encrypted to keep your data secure in case it falls into the wrong hands, and compressedto save disk space.
- Backups can be made to almost any media, includingCDR/RW and DVD+-R/RW drives, USB, FireWire® (IEEE 1394) devices, Iomega® Zip® and Jaz® drives.
- Recovers your system even when you cannot restart the operating system.
Of course Norton Ghost 15.0 offers several improvements over the previous releases as well as Norton Save & Restore 2.0:*You can now copy recovery points to an FTP location in case you need to restore your data while being offsite.
- You can back up your data to your network-attached storage devices (NAS), for instance a shared drive on your home network.
- Remote management is supported: you can control other Norton Ghost installations (12.0 or higher) on your local area network.
- Backups can now be triggered when Symantecs ThreatCon reaches a particular level. ThreatCon is Symantecs global Internet security alerting system, so now your data can be backed automatically when the potential for your computer to be damaged by malware is high, for instance.
- Restore your system with an on-disk software recovery environment thanks to LightsOut Restore - no bootable CD required!
- Integration with Google Desktop: you can now use this free, highly-efficient indexing tool to quickly search the data you have already backed up.
Whether you need to replicate hard drive data and applications or perform simple day-to-day backups, Norton Ghost 15.0 has the versatility you require. Order Norton Ghost 15.0 today!