Voet/Enkel brace: Elite Air Fracture Walker
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
- Volg zending met Track & Trace
- Veilig, snel en vertrouwd versturen
What is the Air Fracture Walker?
Providing a hygienic alternative to the traditional fixed plaster cast, the Air Fracture Walker has been proven to effectively heal fractures and manage swelling. Featuring a removable panel for easier application, this lightweight yet durable Air Walking Boot can be removed for washing, and to improve rehabilitation which reduces injury healing time to prevent muscle wastage and ankle stiffness.
Designed to fit the left or right foot, the Air Fracture Walker features a soft dense foam with a breathable liner to keep you dry and comfortable. Offering superior impact resistance, the Air Walking Boot provides the ultimate in comfort, protection and treatment for a variety of lower leg conditions. To achieve the desired compression and a custom fit, the air can easily be adjusted.
When can I use the Air Fracture Walker ?
The Air Fracture Walker can be used following acute ankle sprains and for post-operative use, as well as for stable fractures of the lower leg, foot and ankle.
Air Fracture Walker Features:
- Air can easily be adjusted to achieve desired compression and a custom fit.
- Patented flexible shell edge for improved comfort.
- Removable panel for easier application.
- One chamber air bladder provides balanced compression and stability on both sides of the ankle.
- Lightweight yet durable for easier walking and comfort.
- Soft-foam with breathable fabric lining keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Back and lateral shell in one piece structure for greater support to the ankle and limb, and superior impact resistance.
- Breathable shell structure
- Rocker bottom promotes natural gait and provides stability.
- Wear resistant sole for safety and durability.
- Anti-slip sole made of 100% rubber.
- Designed to fit the left or right foot.