Xorcom astribank - 8 bri + 8 fxs - xr0042 - 1u
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
Astribank is a PSTN channel bank and VoIP telephony system that was especially designed for the Asterisk open source IP-PBX. Astribank uses industry-standard USB 2.0 ports to communicate with the Asterisk server. Housed in an industry-standard 19" rack/wall-mountable chassis, a single Astribank supports up to 32 analog ports, or up to 144 analog and PRI channels.
A versatile and powerful USB channel bank. Specifically designed for Asterisk IP-PBX.
- USB 2 external USB 2.0 ports; one for main server and one for backup (when TwinStar option is activated)
- Weight 3 kg
- Dimensions 19'' 1U
- Mounting Options Wall, Rack
- Full Euro ISDN support
- Programmable TE/NT settings for each channel
- Indicator lights for active settings and line status, per channel
- RJ11 connectors
- Indicator lights for each channel
- Message indicator light support
- TCO P/N XR0034 Telecom Connector Option (not supported in Compact units)
- The Astribank driver has been an official part of Zaptel (a.k.a. DAHDI) since release 1.2.4 in February 2006, making Astribank compatible with any standard Asterisk* system.
- Supported OS Debian, CentOS 5 CentOS 4
- Supported Asterisk
- Distributions trixbox CE, Elastix
- TwinStar P/N LC0016; High availability solution for complete Asterisk-based systems (applicable to 19" units only)
- Rapid PA P/N XR0067; Public Address capability for FXS port(s)
- Asterisk is a registered trademark of Digium, Inc.