Ruckus WiFi Solutions ZD1000 ZoneDirector
LeveringOphalen of Verzenden
The first complete wireless LAN (WLAN) developed specifically for the needs and budgets of small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and hotzone operators. Redundant and secure, the ZoneDirector 1000/1100 gives them the same enterprise features as the ZoneDirector 3000. Its perfect for operators who want to offer business class hot spot services such as voice over Wi-Fi, IP-based video, secure enterprise access and tiered Wi-Fi services in venues such as hotels, airports, schools and public buildings. Easily deployed, centrally managed, and automatically tuned, ZoneDirector 1000/1100 is ideal for small businesses that require a robust and secure WLAN.
The ZoneDirector 1000/1100 integrates the Ruckus Smart/OS application engine that delivers advanced features such as smart wireless meshing, high availability, hot spot authentication, elegant guest networking and dynamic Wi-Fi security. It can be deployed and operated by non-wireless experts and installed quickly and easily through a point-and-click web-based wizard. Any organization with limited IT staff and budget can create a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.
Redundant and secure, the Ruckus ZoneDirector provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF and location management within a single, easy-to-use and affordable WLAN system.
Smart/OS Software Suite and Application Engine
- Provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF, and location management.
- SmartMesh wireless meshing that is self-organizing, self-optimizing, and self-healing
- Adaptable Hybrid SmartMesh extends the wireless network through Ethernet-connected APs, increasing system performance through better spatial reuse
- Elegant guest networking without the hassle
- Dynamic Pre-Shared Key (PSK) that are automatically installed on clients
- Support for 802.1x, LDAP (captive portal), native Active Director, and RADIUS authentication and dynamic VLAN assignment capabilities
- Multi-site authentication to scale large deployments
- Automatic traffic redirection using WISPr for multi-site authentication for large-scale deployments
- Automatically ensures predictable performance for voice, video, and multimedia through the use of Layer 3 tunneling and using key caching techniques when roaming
- Bandsteering, load balancing, and airtime fairness to optimize Wi-Fi spectrum
- Users access policies provide rich WLAN control
- Traffic thresholds for users on a specific SSID to ensure fairness
- Maximizes data throughput by sending all data traffic directly from the access points to the wired network
Easy to Deploy and Manage
- Seamlessly integrates with existing network, security, and authentication infrastructure
- Automatically discovers and configures ZoneFlex APs, which become instantly manageable
- Dynamic RF controls over transmit power and channel assignments
- Supports 32 unique WLANs mapped to specific APs or VLANs
- Is easily configured in minutes through point-and-click web-based wizard
- Customizable dashboard provides comprehensive at-a-glance network snapshot and allows drill down to troubleshoot wireless problems
- Bridges gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, cumbersome WLAN systems
- Provides features not found in costlier WLAN systems
- Can be configured by non-IT staff
Ook te bestellen in onze webshop mkh-electronics.store !!