|Werkervaring||:||Vanaf 3 jaar|
|Uren per week||:||33 - 40 uur|
Are you someone who loves to switch between user requirements and functionality? Someone who can determine what area needs improvements and is able to respond to this in a smart, tactful way? Are you looking for an innovative company where you work with complex issues? If so, Sqills in Twente has the right challenge for you!
As Information Analyst you can analyse customer questions for new applications or adaptions to existing client applications. Because you work within a business-critical process, it is important that you have demonstrable experience with, among other things, the realisation of a functional and technical design within the set specifications. In addition, you are actively involved in keeping the baseline documentation up to date and drawing up the work-breakdown of a project.
Because of your previous experience with such projects, you can estimate the time required to complete your work. As an Information Analyst, you work closely with the customer and, where necessary, act as an internal project leader within Sqills.
- Bachelor or master's degree with a relevant technical training background;
- Excellent customer-oriented and relational skills;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Prince2 or Scrum;
- Knowledge of system development processes;
- Experience with web-based solutions;
- Knowledge of, and experience with tools, methods and techniques to document processes and designs;
- Prepared to travel to different (international) customer locations;
- Excellent written and oral command of Dutch and English.