Meyerhoffer Pill shortboard - 6.2 (38lt)
Quad of tri setup mogelijk. Vinnen voor quad krijg je erbij en een sok.
- Length: 6'2''
- Width: 20 13/16''
- Thickness: 2 3/4''
- Volume: 38 litre
- Tail: Rounded pin
- Single to double concave: To help direct water release for speed and manoeuvrability
- Fins: 8" Center GL
- Suited Conditions: 1' to 7' waves
- Ability level: Intermediate to advanced
- Approx rider weight range: 85kg
- SLX Construction: Extremely versatile and easy to ride with a high strength to weight ratio
- Low Rocker: For easy wave catching and down the line speed
Short and wide and stripped down, it's the best of both fish and performance. They have taken a lot of volume out of the board making it into a performance board, still leaving enough under the chest for ease of paddling and entry speed. The rear of the board has a pronounced pivot point with a pulled it tail which gives you both the speed down the line and the ability to go as vertical as you would only expect from a performance board. The high performance rails and concave bottom contours are specifically designed to give you plenty of speed through your turns as well as carrying you over flat sections. The Pill can be ridden as either a quad or tri fin set up.