Amada Pega 357
Bouwjaar year of manufacturing Hergesteld 1989
In zeer goede staat, verry good condition, in ausreichende Zustand.
Inclusief geluidscabine, Includes sound cabin, Einschließlich Tonkabine
PEGA 357 Punching force 300 kN300 Punching drive Eccentric Machine frameBridge, range (X x Y)1270 x 1270 mm Table loading weight-----Positioning speed 50 - 50 mm Max. hit rate 200 /min200 Hit rate in marking mode350 /min Hit rate with 25mm pitch200 /min Tooling systemTurret magazin stations 45Tool stations / rotatable 4
Controller TypeAMADAN - 04 PCDisplay size14 Display typeColour CRTColour Operating systemEmbedded Controlled axes (simultaneously)3 Programming systemISO / EIAISO EIA Length 4931 mm Width 3770 mm Height 2315 mm Weight 12000 kg
Numerically Controlled turret punch pressThe PEGA series CNC turret punch presses are the core of AMADA's sheet metal processing machines. The PEGA series provides high productivity for short delivery period and varied item/small-batch production. A wide selection of models are available to respond to diversified demands.
Bridge frameHigh precision, stable processing result from optimum frame rigidity. Tooling and machine durability also depend upon efficient frame structuring. AMADA's original, ultrastrong bridge frame(patented in Japan and U.S.A.) provides long service life for tooling and machines as well as retaining precision in high speed operation.
- Preventing frame deflection, eliminates frame distortion caused by side thrust load during nibbling
- Eliminates tooling misal ignment giving a longer tooling service life
- Press mechanism and carriage are incorporated into the bridge frame
Triple-track turretAMADA's exclusive turret, made possible by the Triple-Track Turret System, has greatly reduced tool changing time.
- Split-second tooling selection between tracks by an advanced pneumatic striker system
- Increased turret speed resuIts from the compact turret discand a high powered A.C. servomotor
- Bi-directional turret rotation further reduces tooling selection time