MOELLER EATON rapid link RASP-312AL1S0-C320V1 art.nr. 153453
RASP (Speed Control Unit) units are electronic speed controllers used for the
frequency-controlled start and operation of three-phase motors with currents
of up to 5.6 A ( 2.2 kW with 400 V). RASP supplies a constant torque across
the entire frequency/speed range and is popular for hoist and rotary drives.
The fixed speed values (standard: four, maximum: eight) allow for processcontrolled
speeds. The frequency control (soft starting) is gentle on motor,
mechanics and energy supply (no current peaks).
RASP units are available in four ratings: from 2.4 to 5.6 A.
The internal electronic motor protection (I2t controller) allows for the
protected operation of three-phase motors within a range of 0.48 ( 180 W
with 400 V) to 5.6 A ( 2.2 kW with 400 V). The motors starting current, and
accordingly and almost proportionately the motor's starting torque, enable
values of up to 200% for 2 s every 20 s and 150% for 60 s every 600 s.
Together with the integrated thermistor monitoring function, what is referred
to as "full motor protection" can be ensured.
The built-in transistor switch allows actuation of spring-loaded brakes with
DC air solenoid valve.
For the brake rectifier a controlled supply voltage of 230 V / 277 V AC or 400 V
/ 480 V AC is output. In addition versions of RASP with built-in braking
resistance also allow dynamic braking.
Product features*Common frame sizes for power ratings up to 2.2 kW (at 400 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Performance classes available with 0.75 kW, 1.1 kW, 1.5 kW and 2.2 kW
- New, square enclosure concept for maximum flexibility on site
- Cable connections from the left, right or bottom are possible
- Frequency-controlled motor speeds from 0 to max. 320 Hz
- Electronic motor protection with adjustment ranges
- Monitoring of thermistor and motor cable
- Operating and ambient temperature up to +40°C, without derating
- High degree of protection IP 65
- Optional external fan unit for extended temperature range up to +55°C, without derating.
10 stuks op voorraad prijs per stuk. Voor meerdere units geldt een andere prijs. Nieuw in doos gebruikt als Spare Part.